I have been highly entertained by my television set recently. Last night I turned on my TV only to find this amazing kids program. It's meant to teach kids and their parents fun songs that they can sing and play. It kind of frightens me, but I can't look away!! The first song is about two friends swimming. The second song is anyone's guess....
I'm sorry the quality is so bad, I taped this on my Canon camera and transfered it to Youtube.
In other news, I taught for the first time at my elementary school today! It was an interesting day. Literally one person spoke English to me, and she wasn't an English teacher. I'm not entirely sure how the English class usually runs, but the kids are actually pretty good at English! The teachers seem to understand English, but are scared to speak it. I can relate!! They were all super nice. The school was HUGE and it was hard to find classrooms, but kids came and dragged me everywhere I was suppose to go. The kids were a lot less shy than the Junior High Schoolers and did not hesitate to ask me every single personal question they could think of. Sometimes I had to answer "Secret!" to keep my dignity. It was sweet though, and very refreshing in comparison to the stares from behind windows that I normally receive.
Lastly, today I learned that chicken liver is pretty tasty. Who'da thunk it? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment