Hello everyone,
I have heard that people are concerned about my safety due to the most recent earthquakes and aftershocks. The news is being reported with concern in Japan, but the area that I am in has remained completely safe. Although measures are being taken to curb the spread of radiation damage, I have not been directly effected by any of this. My thoughts are with all of the people whose families, lives, and livelihoods are being impacted by the natural disaster and effects.
Thank you for your concern! I am lucky to have so many people wondering after my wellbeing and I am thankful for you all!!
Feel free to send me a message if you have further questions about the area of Japan that I am in or anything else.
Annica
I don't mean to poke fun, but i think i am more aware of that sort of thing than even you are! lol But i am glad that you are safe and sound!!
ReplyDeleteI heard you skyped with your family. Seeing you and hearing you is the best reassurance you can give to them. How did your presentation go?
ReplyDelete