Friday, November 20, 2009

I really need to update this more often

I apologize for the lack of any blog entries lately. Due to the intensity of the courses that I am taking, I have been a little overwhelmed by homework, homework, homework, oh, and homework. I have also been spending a lot of time with my Host Family, and I try not to use their internet too much. My homestay ends a week from today, so I will be back in the dorms soon and procrastinating on the internet once again.


As always, Mao is ADORABLE as heck!! This was taken a couple of weekends ago when I went exploring with my host sister's husband. I believe this was taken in Ohmihachiman.

\
I can climb mountains!! Woot!



Outside of a shrine by the foot of the mountain.


Everyone at the top. I look ridiculous in this photo, but other than that it's a good picture. Next to me (from left to right) is my host father, a friend of my host family, and my host mother.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your hair at that length. You should leave it like that. It reminds me of pictures of my mom at your age when she was in nursing school. Also don't feel bad about not updating your blog enough. I've got 3 or 4 essays I have yet to post to mine as well due to school taking up all my time.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for This is me.