It's been a hectic couple of days, but I'm finally getting settled into my new home in Japan. Since arriving in Japan one week ago I have been staying in Hamamatsu and attending an orientation and training seminar. Armed with information about my school I have now been RELEASED UPON JAPAN! ^_^ After receiving a short health check yesterday, I boarded the train heading towards Shiga prefecture. Three and a half hours and two transfers later, I pushed my luggage into the elevator in Koka. There was an Interac IC (something like an area coordinator/guide) there to meet me and take me to my apartment. She helped me carry my luggage and then we went to buy a few things I would need for my new place (ex: bed, shampoo, etc). Later that night I joined her family for a delicious dinner of
"nabe".
Here are some pictures of my travels and my lovely Leo Palace.
浜松駅 - Hamamatsu Station
I am at Maibara. So close to Hikone!! :)
Hikone-eki!! It made me happy.
And nowww... the apartment roll. Are you ready? (Click on the pictures to make them BIGGER)
Looks pretty nice!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and the pictures in the pictures. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteit didnt take long to get settled! I am amazed. if it were me i think i would have finished on the day i was leaving for the US! lol looks great
ReplyDeleteYour apartment looks a lot like mine! Japanese single apartment standard? Hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteI love Hikone! I went there last summer and it was so beautiful! I used to have a friend who lived there but she had to return to the USA~
Enjoy!