Thursday, September 17, 2009
Tokyo Travels
Today is an amazing day, my friends. And do you know why that is? Because at 1:54pm I will be getting on a Shinkansen and taking a ride to TOKYO! I'm super excited and I hope to come back with tons of pictures and stories and good times. JCMU has a five day weekend and most of the students at JCMU are taking this opportunity to travel around to various cities. Considering Tokyo is both the largest and furthest away, Joelle and I decided to take advantage of our time off to both visit Bryan and see the amazing city. Upon our return I will most definitely write a post of our adventures, but for now, HASTA LA VISTA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sooo jealous! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun!!! Watch out for mecha and magical schoolgirls, we all know how prone Toyko is to being destroyed....
ReplyDelete