Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The End and the Beginning

Although I'm reluctant to spoil my brand spanking new blog page with a crappy blog, I felt the need to place some text here. It's the end of a semester, which always gives me mixed feelings. On one hand, I love going home and seeing all my family and friends, but on the other hand I'm leaving behind HWS and my friends here for a summer. It'll be an especially long seperation, as I won't be coming back to Geneva until January. Wow, that's a long time. I can't believe my time at HWS has passed by so quickly already!

Whelp, what can I tell you curious readers at this point? Anything important you should already know, otherwise why are you bothering to read this? Random people who don't know who the heck I am, STOP READING NOW. I refuse to entertain you. Shoo.

Hmm... Ok, now what? I have a long summer ahead of me, so let's see if I can list off some things that are to come in my future:
  1. Anime Boston
  2. Claire's Graduation!
  3. Eagles Mere for Fourth of July
  4. Visiting Feebs in the Philippines
  5. Visiting Nanny and Uncle Tom in California
  6. Anime Expo with Aunt Liz, Aunt Karen, and my family
  7. Leaving for Japan in September

Seeing it all written out it doesn't seem like that much, but for one summer it seems like more travelling than I usually do. After a hectic semester comes a crazy summer. I guess it's good that I like a little crazy in my life :)

Here's to the end of a crazy but amazing semester and a new and exciting summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for This is me.